As a solicitor, you know that best practice document management is critical in running a successful and efficient firm. But with huge volumes of documents to manage whilst you’re focused on the clock, it’s not an easy task.
What if there was a way to streamline your document management process to save time and money?
Document Scanning for Solicitors
Document scanning is the simple process of converting paper documents into digital files. Allowing for easy storage and fast retrieval of important documents, solicitors firms can benefit in a number of ways:
- Cost Savings: With document scanning, your firm can save on the cost of physical storage and the associated expenses that come with it. By digitizing your documents, you can free up valuable office space and eliminate the need for costly off-site storage.
- Improved Efficiency: With digital documents, you can easily search, retrieve and share documents with colleagues and clients. This can lead to faster turnaround times, improved productivity and an enhanced customer experience.
- Enhanced Security: Digital files can be encrypted and password-protected, ensuring that only authorized personnel can access sensitive information.
- Disaster Recovery: In the event of a disaster such as a fire or flood, paper documents would be lost forever. Digital versions, however, are safe and secure, protected from events that would destroy their paper counterparts.
Cull’s Tailored Services
At Cull, we specialise in providing document scanning services tailored to the needs of solicitors firms.
Our services include:
- Document scanning: With state-of-the-art equipment, we digitise your files.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition): We use OCR technology to convert scanned images into editable and searchable text.
- PDF conversion: We convert scanned images into searchable and editable PDFs.
- Indexing and metadata: We can add indexing and metadata to your documents, making them quick and easy to retrieve.
- Secure document destruction: We offer secure document destruction services to ensure that your sensitive documents are properly disposed of at the right time.
“With the increasing cost of storage in London we decided to maximise our new case management system and scan our closed files to our new paperless case management system. Having researched the market we found Cull, who have helped us through this process. Our scanned files are now instantly accessible when required and searchable for the required documents. Cull have worked with us at our pace and were happy to take us through their GDPR procedures. The service is exceptional, queries are quickly responded to and they are a pleasure to work with.”Dawn Wilson, Director in charge of Practice Management, Creighton & Partners, July 2021
Digitisation is an effective way for solicitors firms to save time and money while delivering best practice document management. We offer tailored document scanning services to meet the needs of solicitors firms. If you are interested in learning more about our tailored services for solicitors, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.