A3 Scanning Service
Cull’s dedicated scanning bureau caters for almost any size of scanning that you need, converting your paper documents into secure and easily accessible digital files.
Call now: 0151 638 6000 for an instant quote.
A3 scanning is one of our most popular services with maps, drawings or plans regularly produced in A3. Cull’s ISO 9001 Quality certified document scanning centre can scan these to create secure and easily accessible digital files.
This will allow you to:
- Save time – We scan, index, and archive your A3 documents allowing you to securely retrieve the documents you need in seconds, from anywhere in the world.
- Save space – Most standard A3 paper documents can be securely shredded, bleached and recycled after being scanned and indexed. Goodbye filing cabinets!
- Save money – Whether you’re saving in office space, paper supplies or your employee’s valuable time, the value in digitisation is clear.
- Be Compliant – Digital document management will keep your filing in order and give you more control and confidence.
- Be Protected – By storing documents digitally, they can be easily backed up and protected against fire, flood or malicious damage.
- Be Sustainable – By removing the need to use paper in daily processes, Document Digitisation helps to provide a sustainable solution for managing your records.
We’ll scan up to 2 files completely free of charge with no obligation. You’ll see how using state of the art imaging software with Optical Character Recognition and bespoke naming will create perfect digital documents. You’ll receive both the original hard copy document and the new digital copy back.
The Document Scanning Process
We offer document scanning solutions across the UK. Here’s how it works in 3 simple steps:
1. We collect your documents from your premises and take them to our scanning centre.
2. Documents are prepared and scanned by our experienced team and exported to your chosen format following a Service Level Agreement (SLA).
3. We convert your documents into any format you choose and upload them to the Cloud were our hosting system, Inforouter makes document management simple. Alternatively images can be saved to an encrypted USB, hard drive, SFTP or your own business system whichever you prefer.
Ready to get started? Get your free quote now.